The Marriage Resource (TMR) Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy
TMR Workshop/Seminar/Event Cancelation Prior to Fourteen Days of the Date
- TMR workshop/seminar cancellations are permitted within fourteen days of the date on which the workshop/seminar/event is scheduled to be held.
- You have the right to cancel your participation in any TMR workshop/seminar/event at any time within fourteen days, beginning on the day you received confirmation of your registration. In each case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the TMR workshop/seminar/event.
- If you choose to register for a TMR workshop/seminar that is due to commence within 14 days of purchase, you will waive cancellation and refund rights in respect of the registration fee.
- To cancel your registration for a TMR workshop/seminar/event, please inform us in writing, either by email to email@example.com.
TMR Workshop/Seminar/Event Cancellation after Fourteen Days of the Date
- If you cancel your registration in a TMR workshop/seminar/event at any time after expiry of the fourteen-day period you will not be entitled to a refund, except in exceptional circumstances, at the discretion of the TMR Executive Director.
- In exceptional circumstance you may be able to transfer your registration to a different TMR workshop/seminar/event, or substitute a different participant into the same TMR workshop/seminar/event. TMR workshop/seminar/event fees already paid can be transferred to the new TMR workshop/seminar/event, and any outstanding balance must be paid in full before the participant can be registered on the new TMR workshop/seminar/event. No refund will be given if the cost of the new TMR workshop/seminar/event is less than the cost of the original TMR workshop/seminar/event.
- We will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the TMR workshop/seminar/event as outlined on the website and in any brochure. However we reserve the right to:
- Make reasonable adjustment to the timetable, location or presenters specified for a TMR workshop/seminar/event; and
- Make reasonable amendments to the content and syllabus of a TMR workshop/seminar/event when necessary.
- We reserve the right to cancel any TMR workshop/seminar/event by giving notice in writing at any time before the TMR workshop/seminar/event is due to start. We will refund all fees paid and/or endeavor to offer a transfer to another TMR workshop/seminar/event as an alternative.
TMR Product/Course Materials Refunds
TMR product/course materials may be returned within 30 days of purchase for full refund on cost of the item and must be free of any marks and wear.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.