This program will provide a blue print for churches to establish their own premarital program. Training materials and professional instructors are available to assist this process. This exciting program is available through The Marriage Resource.
The three components of the course are designed to provide information and insight into the couple’s levels of compatibility and character development.
The program provides couples the opportunity to consider their strengths and identify areas of spiritual and relational growth.
Three Components to the Course
- 1 - Premarital Mentor Couple Sessions
- 2 – (6) Classroom sessions with other couples
- 3 – Inventories & Assessments
- One on one with specially chosen Mentors
- Reality of Marriage
- Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Leaving & Cleaving
- Sex & Marriage
- Marital Roles & Expectations
- Prepare/Enrich – Relationship Assessment
- TJTA – Temperament Analysis
- Family History Analysis